About Aquamatic East Coast
Aquamatic East Coast LLC and Pool Safety Services is the regional distributor for Aquamatic Pool Cover Systems and Automatic Pool Covers in Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. In addition to selling and installing Automatic Safety Pool Cover Systems, we also service all brands of Automatic Safety Pool Covers. Our mission is to make every pool a safe place for children to be around. We are proud to be a dealer of several top of the line products which meet or exceed ASTM F-1346-91 requirements for safety.
We are a small, family owned and operated business, so we believe in delivering the best in class with our service and products. Our reputation is everything, so service, safety, and product excellence are our # 1 mission. We are licensed, insured, and bonded, so you can rest easy knowing that we are here to do the job properly and professionally. All of our employees are factory trained and then field trained for several years before they become a crew leader. We want our crew leaders to have all of the confidence needed to service any brand of safety cover system with the best quality and integrity.
SERVICE: We are committed to service excellence. We are professional, hard-working, and trustworthy. We have a fantastic reputation and we have a vested interest to ensure our customers are satisfied.
SAFETY: Aquamatic Cover Systems remains one of very few safety cover systems that actually exceeds the ASTM F-1346-91 requirement to be a safety cover, while all other brands simply meet the requirement. Some pools just are not designed for a safety pool cover. We remain dedicated to providing our customers with several product options to help make their backyard investment both safe for their children, as well as bringing peace of mind to themselves. We will only endorse products that we believe to be the best for safety and longevity. We are certified installers of Aquamatic Cover Systems, Automatic Pool Covers, Pool Barrier Removable Safety Fences, Loop Loc Winter Safety Covers, Prestige Spa Covers, Pool and Fence Safety Alarms, and Garden Prairie pool enclosures.
PRODUCT: When you purchase an automatic safety swimming pool cover system, or any of the other pool safety products that we offer, you purchase the best in the industry! Here are a few key points you should know about owning an automatic safety swimming pool cover:
- An automatic cover systems’ primary function is safety. When the water level is up to the proper level and the cover is closed, the cover can hold several hundred pounds on the top of it. (This should only be done in emergency situations.)
- Owning an automatic pool cover system will reduce the cost of chemicals by up to 70%. UV rays and evaporation are the main reasons for pools to have unbalanced chemical levels. Cut out the evaporation by as much as 90% by owning a safety cover system and cut out the UV rays by using the cover when the pool is not in use and you should have a return on your cover investment in 6 to 9 years on an outdoor pool and 4 years on an indoor pool.
- A cover system will keep the water warmer for longer, therefore; extending your swim season. The cover will raise the temperature by as much as 6 to 10 degrees on average.
- Spend less time skimming and more time swimming. Virtually no debris can enter your pool when the cover is closed, making the water clean, warm and ready for you without any work.
- We can put a cover system on your existing pool, or on a pool that is being built. We have several options for you to see. Call our office to set up an appointment.
- Owning a pool without a cover is like owning a home without a roof. Let us make your pool energy efficient while also making it safe for yours and your neighbors’ kids.